Do I Have A Case?

Do you have a Michigan Car, Truck, or Motorcycle Accident Case?

If you have been injured in a vehicle accident in Michigan, or are a pedestrian injured by a vehicle accident, contact us for a free consultation at 877-731-4357. Our skilled attorneys will evaluate your case free of charge to find out exactly what benefits you are entitled to. You could be entitled to thousands of dollars each month, so call or email us today to find out how we can help you get the benefits you deserve. We charge NO FEES unless we collect on your Michigan car accident case!

Answers to Michigan Auto Accident Questions:

Can I receive compensation for my pain and suffering?

You can be compensated for pain and suffering if you receive "serious impairment of a body function, or a serious and permanent disfigurement or death", if the other driver was more than 50% at fault in the accident, you did not intentionally cause the accident, and you were not the driver or owner of an uninsured vehicle in the accident.

How do I know if my injuries are serious enough for compensation?

The seriousness of an injury must be validated by a physician, and in usually determined by time off from work, the ability to perform regular activities, or the extent of scarring from an accident.

How long do I have after the accident to file my claim?

A claim must be filed within three years from the date of the accident.  Contact us now by phone or email or complete our free online consultation form to find out what benefits you are entitled to receive and how to collect maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.

Free Online Consultation

* Indicates required questions
Name *
First Last
Email *
Phone # *
Type of Accident *
Date of Accident *
Enter code in image:

Office Locations:

64541 Van Dyke Rd., Suite 101A
Washington, MI 48095

331 East First Street
Imlay City, MI 48444

110 North Saginaw Street
Lapeer, Michigan 48446

22725 Greater Mack Ave. Bd. B
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080